Mocha (with Hot Ciok)
|Beverage Size||12 oz||16 oz||20 oz|
|Segafredo Extra Strong Espresso||2 shots
|2 long shots
|Hot Ciok Powder||1 ¼ oz||1 ½ oz||1 ¾ oz|
|Cold Milk||6 oz||8 oz||10 oz|
- Place the brew pitcher/s under the portafilter.
- Brew the desired shots of espresso and pour them into the cup.
- Add cold milk to a stainless steel pitcher, add the Hot Ciok powder and stir to mix the ingredients together.
- Steam the milk to 175/180°F to create the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the cup, to ½ inch below the cup rim.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce.