Mocha (with chocolate sauce)
|Beverage Size||12 oz||16 oz||20 oz|
|Chocolate Sauce||1 oz||1.5 oz||2 oz|
|Segafredo Extra Strong Espresso||2 shots
|2 long shots
|Steamed Milk||8 oz||11 oz||15 oz|
- Pour the desired amount of chocolate sauce in the cup.
- Place the brew pitcher/s under the portafilter.
- Brew the desired shots of espresso, pour them into the cup and stir.
- Add cold milk to a stainless steel pitcher. Steam the milk to 155/160°F.
- Pour the steamed milk into the cup, to ½ inch below the cup rim.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce.