|Beverage Size||16 oz||24 oz|
|Dark Chocolate Sauce||2 pumps
(1 ½ oz)
|Chilled Milk||10 oz||15 oz|
|Segafredo Extra Strong Espresso||2 shots
|2 long shots
- Drizzle the inside walls of the cup with some dark chocolate sauce.
- Fill the cup with ice, to the “ice line” (about 1 inch below the rim)
- Pour the dark chocolate sauce in a stainless steel brew pitcher, brew the shots of espresso in it and stir.
- Add cold milk to 1 ½ inches below the cup rim.
- Add the shots of espresso to the cup.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with dark chocolate sauce.